ACM Books is priced affordably for institutions to maximize the accessibility of all titles published in the series. All pricing is based on an “ownership model” that provides “archival rights” for customers purchasing the entire collection of ACM Books with the ability to locally host individual titles for internal use, at the discretion of the purchasing institution.
ACM Books Collection I and II will each consist of 25 books published across a wide range of topics in computer science. When an institution purchases a Collection, access will be turned on in the ACM Digital library for all books published as of that date in the Collection. As new titles are published inside the ACM Digital Library, those titles will be accessible to all users within the institution’s IP authenticated domain.
For Academic Institutions, pricing is based on several factors, including:
- Annual list pricing for each collection in the ACM Books series
- ACM DL Tiering based on size and number of students and faculty at participating institutions
- Participation in various academic library consortia
- Economic discounts based on the 2012 World Bank List of Economies
- Pre-publication discounts based on content in development
Pricing for ACM Books is global pricing and all prices are in US Dollars:
Tier 1 = $1,500
Tier 2 = $2,500
Tier 3 = $4,000
Tier 1 = $1,500
Tier 2 = $2,000
Tier 3 = $3,000
* To determine which tier your institution is classified as by ACM, or for Non-Academic Institution pricing, please contact ACM at firstname.lastname@example.org