Author Manuscript Preparation Instructions and Guidelines
Files and Templates for Authors
2. For all authors:
The ACM Guide files
3. For all authors preparing a manuscript using LaTeX:
- If you are starting now: Please download the above ACM book zip. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will either help or put you in touch with our compositor.
- If you already have a draft or partial draft, please consider transferring it to the ACM Books style, or ask us to do it for you before you submit the draft manuscript.
4. For all authors preparing a manuscript using Word:
We will gladly reformat any Word Document into the ACM Books style.
5. Republication Policy
Please review ACM's Republication Policy.
6. ACM Author Rights;
- ACM Information for Authors: Author Rights & FAQs
- ACM Author Rights & Publishing Policy
- New Options for ACM Authors to Manage Rights and Permissions
- Using/ Including 3rd Party Materials & Permissions
7. For more information about requirements and services provided by ACM:
Please see the Publishing Process information.